Physician Assistant Urgent Care TX
Seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join a large orthopedic group in Tarrant County for their orthopedic urgent care division.
Requirements of the Physician Assistant:
- Board certified, Texas Physician Assistant License
Benefits of the Physician Assistant:
- Full time, Monday through Thursday 9-6 (Friday 9-1)
- Competitive salary, and full suite of benefits
Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant:
Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders, and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses including giving injections, casting, and suturing wounds.
- Take a patient’s medical history/record demographics
- Order and interpret tests
- Conduct physical examinations
- Diagnose and treat illnesses
- Write prescriptions
- Complete invasive procedures
- Counsel patients on preventative care