Share This Page
Director of Nursing NYC
SpineSearch is currently seeking an experienced Director of Nursing to join a growing ambulatory surgery center in New York City.
Requirements of the Director of Nursing:
- New York State Registered Nurse license
- Must have nurse supervisory experience
- Must have Operating Room experience
Benefits of the Director of Nursing:
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits
Responsibilities of the Director of Nursing:
- Manages the Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Maintains compliance with all standards of care
- Coordinates administrative functions, including growth objectives, developing goals, and desired program outcomes
- Implements practices regarding clinical care to advance patient safety and quality outcomes. Ensures adherence to standards of care.
- Manages changes in clinical practice to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and cost.
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Ensures efficient patient throughput and delivery of high quality, patient-centered care.