Share This Page
We are currently seeking Occupational Therapists and/or Physical Therapists to join a growing orthopedic practice located in Jacksonville, Oregon. New graduates welcome to apply.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist:
- Oregon Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist license
- Experience with hand therapy (will take new grads with clinical rotation experience in hand therapy)
Benefits of the Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist:
- Full time, Monday through Friday (8 AM to 5 PM)
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist:
- Administration of direct patient care
- Designs and implements personalized and evidence-based intervention programs to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Submits required documentation in accordance with the policies and procedures of the department.
- Participates in quality improvement chart reviews and activities.
- Performs related duties, as required.