Physician Assistant Lake Success
SpineSearch is currently seeking a full time Physician Assistant to join a quickly growing Pain Management Practice in Lake Success. Will consider both new graduates and experienced PA's.
Requirements of the Physician Assistant:
- Board Certification, NYS PA license
- Must be able to travel to any of the boroughs once a week (In Lake Success 4 days)
- Annual BLS Certification and DEA license is required
Benefits of the Physician Assistant:
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Competitive salary and full suite of benefits
Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant:
- Patient Satisfaction. Interacts on a frequent, regular and daily basis with patients, family members, medical/social/public services support, regulatory agencies and/or payor agencies. Interaction and communication requires expressed empathy understanding, problem-solving, education, information gathering, process influencing and counseling.
- Medication & Orders. Prescribes drugs, devices and immunizing agents according to policy and practice agreement.
- Collaboration. Performs therapeutic and corrective measures within area of expertise in collaboration with other health team member
- Assist physician in the performance and administration of intravenous procedures such as trigger point injections, lumbar/cervical injections