Share This Page
Registered Nurse Infusion NYC
Required - Experienced Registered Nurse to join an academic medical center in New York City.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Must have experience with IV's, infusion experience
- ONS certification preferred, will require 1 year of employment
- NYS RN License
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits of the Registered Nurse:
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Competitive salary, and full suite of benefits
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Supports the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Center.
- Contributes to the progress and development of the approved Continuous Quality Improvement/Rick Management Program.
- Communicates and interacts effectively with patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
- Maintains and promotes professional competence through continuing education and other learning experiences.
- Adheres to safety policies and procedures in performing job duties and responsibilities.
- Effectively organizes time, equipment, supplies, and personnel.
- Patient history
- IV insertion
- Monitoring of patient during IV therapy