Share This Page
SpineSearch is actively seeking an experienced Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper to join a growing ambulatory surgery center in Nassau County. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports.
Requirements of the Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Proficient with AP, AR, Bank Recs, and QuickBooks
Benefits of the Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper:
- Full time, Monday through Friday
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper:
- Develops a system to keep financial accounts in order
- Verifying accounts by allocating and posting all transactions
- Balances accounts
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Billing and invoicing
- Managing payroll
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll