Share This Page
Marketing Specialist Cardiology - Nassau
- Identifying new, potential sources for patient referrals with the aid of research and targeted fieldwork.
- Maintaining relations with existing referral sources while seeking ways to increase patient volume from these offices by informing both referring physicians, and referral coordinators, of the practice's full suite of services. Facilitating patient referrals is a component of a physician liaison's practice outreach responsibility.
- Finding ways to promote the practice surgeons and services at such independent hospitals they work out of.
- Promotion and coordination of such activities as community events, health fairs, educational programs, and walks, as well as patient and caregiver support groups.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Business-related field, preferred
- 3-5 years in a healthcare marketing role