Share This Page
SpineSearch is seeking to fill an opening for an Athletic Trainer to join a busy orthopedic group located in Paramus, New Jersey.
Requirements of the Athletic Trainer:
- Must be ATC certified
- At least 2 years of experience as an Athletic Trainer (coming from a clinical office highly preferred
Benefits of the Athletic Trainer:
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
Responsibilities of the Athletic Trainer:
- Assisting with patient care and management.
- Assist the physician by ensuring efficient flow of patient visits during office hours.
- Work closely with the physician to ensure a cohesive approach to injury management and prevention.
- Assisting with procedures, patient education, and implementing the treatment plan.
- Prepare medical records for client visits
- Respond to and anticipate the needs of the healthcare team and clients.