CT Tech NYC
SpineSearch is actively seeking an experienced CT Technologist to join a renowned academic medical center located in New York City.
Requirements of the CT Technologist:
- ARRT Certification
- At least 2 years of experience as a CT Tech
- NYS Intravenous Contrast Administration certification (can be obtained within 6 months of hire)
Benefits of the CT Technologist:
- Full time, Monday through Friday with 1 rotating weekend per month (8:00 to 4:00; or 9:00 to 5:00) or Wednesday through Saturday (7:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist:
- Maintains inventory of supplies, equipment and reagents.
- Recognizes problems of equipment and assists in making adjustments.
- Greets and triages patients through the patient flow process.
- Checks schedules and accompanies patients to exam/procedure room.
- Assists patients as needed with preparing for exam.
- Reviews and verifies patient history and medical information
- Takes scans to determine areas of possible pathology
- Processes and archives images