Share This Page
Lead Physician Assistant (Neuro) - NYC
SpineSearch is seeking to fill an opening for a Lead Physician Assistant to join one of the top healthcare system's in New York City for their neurosurgery team.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday - offers a competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits.
Requirements of the Lead Physician Assistant:
- New York Physician Assistant license
- Board certification
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Lead Physician Assistant
- Experience in neurosurgery or spine required
Responsibilities of the Lead Physician Assistant:
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders, and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses including giving injections.
- Take a patient’s medical history/record demographics
- Order and interpret tests
- Conduct physical examinations
- Diagnose and treat illnesses
- Write prescriptions
- Counsel patients on preventative care
- Position is both clinical (inpatient) and administrative