Share This Page
NP/PA Neurosurgery NYC
Quickly growing Neurosurgical department within an academic medical center in New York City is seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner to work in their department.
Must have EPIC experience.
Schedule of the Physician Assistant will be Monday through Friday - outpatient based position.
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treat illnesses.
- Consult with physicians as needed and refers to physicians
- Write notes and consultations on patients seen
- Triage patient calls and evaluates patient's problems and concerns.
- Prescribes drugs
- Counsels patient/family on health care matters
- New York State Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
- Current National Board Certification
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)