Share This Page
SpineSearch is currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist to join a growing multispecialty orthopedic practice located in Winchester, Virginia.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist:
- Virginia Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist license
- At least 2 years of experience as an Occupational or Physical Therapist
Benefits of the Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist:
- Full time, Monday through Friday (8 AM to 7 PM)
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist:
- Administration of direct patient care
- Designs and implements personalized and evidence-based intervention programs to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Submits required documentation in accordance with the policies and procedures of the department.
- Participates in quality improvement chart reviews and activities.
- Performs related duties, as required.