Share This Page
Medical Sales Rep NJ
SpineSearch is actively seeking an experienced Medical Sales Rep to join a growing neuromonitoring company in northern New Jersey.
Requirements of the Medical Sales Rep:
- Must be willing to travel through northern NJ area
- Must have at least 1 year of healthcare/sales experience
Benefits of the Medical Sales Rep:
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Competitive salary, and full suite of benefits
- Monthly travel stipend
Responsibilities of the Medical Sales Rep:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent the firm by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons, hospitals, and healthcare professionals.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face). Collaborates with clinical team to establish and maintain clients.