Patient Access Rep NYC
SpineSearch is currently seeking Patient Access Representatives to join an academic medical center located in New York City. The ideal candidate is a new graduate with an outgoing and upbeat personality with a passion for helping others.
Requirements of the Patient Access Representative:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service
Benefits of the Patient Access Representative:
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Hybrid schedule (In-person and remote)
- Competitive salary
Responsibilities of the Patient Access Representative:
- Answers telephone inquiries from patients and physician offices
- Updates patient information in the EMR system
- Advises patients on insurance, payment and visit concerns
- Schedules, confirms and cancels appointments for patients
- Provides information to patients regarding their visit.
- Ensures that patients provide any pre-visit documentation, pre-certifications or authorizations for medical services